Impress your flatmates by whipping up this simple yet fancy dish, sure to raise any pasta game!
Ingredients (serves 4)
200g of brown crab meat
150g of white crab meat*
150ml of single cream
500g of linguine pasta
3 tsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
Sprig of parsley
Seasonings (to taste)
- Peel the garlic and slice thinly with the chillies.
- Add the oil, garlic and chillies to a frying pan (or a sauté one if you have one!) and lightly toast them.
- Add the brown crab meat and let it warm over a small heat for a few minutes before adding the cream.
- Stir to combine and add in your seasonings, let simmer for a few minutes.
- Boil the linguine to package instructions and sprinkle the white crab into the sauce, stir to combine.
- Drain the linguine but save a ladle full of pasta water to add to the sauce. Add the pasta to the sauce and mix to incorporate.
- Serve into a bowl and garnish with the parsley and cracked black pepper. Dig in and enjoy!
*Fresh is best! Most fishmongers will have these prepared in pots, but you can find tins of both in most supermarkets.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)