If you’re a singleton on Valentine’s Day, it’s easy to let yourself feel a bit down when you’re surrounded by sickening PDAs and people receiving amazing gifts from their loved ones. This year, why not give yourself all the love you need: to quote JB, ‘love yourself’ (maybe not in the way that he means though). I’ve put together a list of things that you can buy as a gift from you, to you. They’re all cheap enough to not break the bank, so there really is no excuse not to make yourself feel lovely this February.
- It’s great to invest in a notebook that will make you want to write and this little neon one is perfect. Whether you’re filling it with inspiring quotes or ‘To Do’ lists with key dates, it’ll help brighten up your day, literally. It’s also small enough to fit in your handbag which means you can take it everywhere with you!
- At just £3 this Hairband is a cheap and practical way to add an exciting and diverse twist to your hair. With the Aztec disk detail, silver finish and pop of orange, it’s a fun accessory that even doubles up as a bracelet!
- If you haven’t already heard about this beauty brand then I suggest you check it out. Not only do this lip balm smell great and look adorable, it also contains hydrating ingredients like cherry extract to nourish your lips whilst also plumping them! So why not make your mouth cute and kissable, even if you won’t be locking lips with anyone but your cat this year.
- Perfect for wearing with a pair of strappy heels during these winter months or just with boots to add a bit of an edge to a simple outfit. If you are feeling down this Valentine’s day then remember, every cloud has a silver lining, especially if it comes in the form of these sparkly socks!
- Topshop is the home of fun socks and this pair is one of their best designs to date! So, wherever you go this Valentine’s Day, now you can take your favourite food with you. Although they’d obviously go best with a stack of the real things.
- A nice black belt is a staple piece in every girl’s wardrobe and at just £6 what’s not to love about this one!? Wear with jeans or to accentuate your waist with a baggy shirt-dress. It will work with all outfits, smart, casual and everything in-between.
- These semi-precious triangle studs look expensive but at just £6 you won’t be breaking the bank. They’re cute and sophisticated and would make the perfect addition to any outfit.
Urban Outfitters: £6
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)